In January of 2020 Gwinnett County enjoyed a 3% unemployment rate. Ninety days later we jumped to 12%. While that number is slowly coming down, we still have a long way to go to get Gwinnettians back to work and running at full speed. Gwinnett Cares is proud to have a powerhouse Workforce Development Response Team working every day to help get Gwinnett back to work!
Looking For A Job?
Community Job Boards
- Gwinnett Chamber
- Partnership Gwinnett
- Gwinnett County Government
- Metro Atlanta eXchange for Workforce Solutions
- First Step Staffing
- Business Executives Networking Group
Upcoming Job Fairs
Gwinnett County Public Library & Goodwill of North Georgia – March 3rd Spring Job Fair in Lilburn – Register Here – NOTE: Select Pleasant Hill Career Center as your location.
Employers Include: Hire Dynamics (Warehouse & Light Industrial Positions), ACT Home Care (PSAs & CNAs), United Staffing (Light Warehouse), Georgia Dept of Corrections (Corrections Officers, Maintenance & Food Service Workers), Gwinnett County Public Schools (Bus Drivers & Monitors), ABM Industries (Production & Sanitation Workers)
Construction Ready will be onsite to educate applicants about their training programs.
SAVE THE DATE – Gwinnett Cares/Goodwill Drive Through Job Fair – April 1st – Infinite Energy Center – Details coming soon!
The WIOA Gwinnett One Stop Career Resource Center offers employment resources and no-cost skilled training opportunities. Call 678-268-6610 or email email@example.com to talk to a Career Advisor.
Jobseeker can get support through Opportunity ATL. Sign up in 3 quick and easy steps that take less than 10 minutes.
- Opportunity Match. Click here to join our database and start the free matching process with local employers seeking talent.
- Sign Up with the Skills To Succeed Academy. Build employability skills and confidence through free, easy to use training to understand what employers are seeking and to take ownership of your future. Click here for Skills To Succeed.
- Register with the Edge. Looking to become more hirable? Edge can help you add to your resume and up your game in customer service, leadership, and personal development. Click here for Edge.
In addition, as part of these programs you have access to a live career coach for additional help with job search questions and resume and interview support.