Everyone 5 years of age or older is now eligible.
How & Where to Get a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Online – Make an appointment by visiting gnrhealth.com/covid-vaccine-scheduling/
- By Phone – Make an appointment by calling 1-800-456-0186
- Mobile Vaccination Site – Organize a mobile vaccination site for one of our teams to serve
- Requires 25-100 people
- Contact email@example.com
- Walk Up – Walk-up to one of our mass vaccination sites (limited availability). Please check the website for hours and availability.
Requirements for Vaccine:
- None, you don’t need insurance, citizenship, or payment
Need a Replacement Vaccination Card?
If you received both doses of vaccine but did not receive a CDC vaccination card, you can receive one by visiting one of the Gwinnett health centers currently providing non-COVID immunizations. All our health centers, except Buford, can assist you with obtaining a card. You’ll need to bring proof of COVID-19 vaccination you received at both vaccine appointments. If you lost this documentation, our health centers can provide a copy of your immunization record. Visit gnrhealth.com/locations/ for more information.
Vaccines in the Workplace: Employer Resources
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has released new COVID-19 rules for businesses with 100+ employees. Covered employers must develop, implement and enforce a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy, or require workers who refuse to get vaccinated to undergo weekly COVID-19 testing and wear a face covering at work. Here are more details:
- The deadline to ensure workers are fully vaccinated or test negative weekly is January 4, 2022.
- Employers must offer paid time off for vaccination and recovery from side effects by December 5.
- The OSHA rule does not require employers to pay for testing (unless they are otherwise obligated to do so by state or local laws or union contracts).
- Unvaccinated staff must wear masks starting December 5th
- OSHA Summary: COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing ETS
- OSHA Fact Sheet: COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing ETS
Health Action Alliance: Free toolkits and resources for the business community https://www.healthaction.org/resources