Date(s) - 09/18/2021
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Atlanta Boat People SOS is a non-profit organization that works closely, but not exclusively, with the Vietnamese community along with surrounding underserved non-English speaking communities in Gwinnett and surrounding counties. With the rise of chronic illnesses amongst Vietnamese community members, we have seen an increase in their efforts to seek medical care for themselves, children, and relatives. That’s why BPSOS is excited to host their Annual Health Fair to help bridge the gaps and connect under-served communities to the healthcare resources they need.
The health fair will include:
- Free Covid-19 Vaccinations
- Free Flu Shots
- Free Health Screenings
- Women’s Breast Health Screenings and Advising
- Senior SNAP/Medicaid/Medicare Advising
- Kid Zone to Promote Fitness Amongst Youth
- Family Wellness & Preparedness
- Domestic Violence Awareness
- Educational Health Workshops
… and much more!